There are those who work. There are those who work hard. There are those who try to work. There are those who try to work hard. There are those appear to work. There are those who appear to work hard. Regardless of who you are, there will always be a complaint; Unemployment, overworked, underpaid, not doing anything, unhygienic working environment, traffic, de-motivated and, of course, people.
If I ever encountered one; It would’ve been the most pompous, self-centered, self-assured, narcissistic, puny-minded (sometimes self-righteous) bitch I have ever encountered. Oh! Wait! I have encountered such creature.
It's been more than a few months since I first noticed something peculiar about this person.
There are people who feel they’re the center of the universe. Anything that has nothing to do with them is of no importance -- at least in their point of view. I guess that explains the pompous, self-centered, narcissistic behavior. The thing is they can’t be on their own. They always have to be around or be surrounded by others. I guess being alone would defeat the purpose of their behavior.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment